New feature for Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade 2010
- Increased-diameter flywheel for more inertia and improved performance.
- Redesigned license plate stay for easier removal on track days.
- New muffler cover for enhanced appearance.
- Exciting new colors: Pearl Orange/Light Metallic Silver and Red/Black. C-ABS model available in Black only.
New Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade – which also sports some vibrant new colors and graphics. The ‘Blade now comes with sharper rear styling, thanks to an updated tail unit shape, which houses a new tail-light with a clear lens. Also updated is the exhaust muffler, which now comes with an aluminum cover.
Internally, an improvement to the inertia mass of the crankshaft will further aid throttle control. This change was made without any overall increase in weight, thanks to the use of lightweight components elsewhere in the 999cc machine. This is will produce the same type of results as the crossplane crank of the yamaha without actually changing the firing order.
2010 New Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade Specifications
- Model: CBR1000RR / CBR1000RR C-ABS
- Engine Type: 999cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder
- Bore and Stroke: 76mm x 55.1mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.3:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Induction: Dual Stage Fuel Injection (DSFI)
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
- Transmission: Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive: #530 O-ring – sealed chain
- Suspension Front: 43mm inverted HMAS cartridge fork with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 4.3 inches travel
- Rear: Unit Pro-Link HMAS single shock with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 5.4 inches travel
- Brakes Front: Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with full-floating 320mm discs
- Rear: Single 220mm disc; Honda Electronic Combined ABS
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear: 190/50ZR-17 radial
- Wheelbase: 55.4 inches
- Rake: 23.3o
- Trail: 96.2mm (3.8 inches)
- Seat Height: 32.3 inches
- Fuel Capacity: 4.7 gallons, including 1.06-gallon reserve
- Colors: CBR1000RR: Pearl Orange/Light Metallic Silver, Red/Black
- CBR1000RR C-ABS: Black
- Curb Weight: 439 pounds (CBR1000RR) / 461.7 pounds (CBR1000RR C-ABS)