|Gambar New Supra X 125R PGM - FI 2010|
New Honda Supra X 125R- 2010 with PGM-FI technology, then this bike will have a performance that high environmental friendly, fuel efficient but still does not reduce motor performance, because the comparison between air and fuel supply and ignition in control through electronic sensors .
In essence Honda Supra X 125R PGM-FI so much better than other motors, his biker will get the sensation of riding a fun, safe, comfortable, environmentally friendly and fuel efficient.
Approximately there are 3 systems that are very prominent and influential when PGM-FI technology is applied, namely:
- Fuel System: That fuel pump will be on duty drain gasoline from tank to injectors perfectly.
- Air Induction System: The amount of air sucked into the cylinder past the sensor can be measured kevakumannya as a benchmark amount of gasoline that will be injected.
- PGM-FI system provides advantages, namely reduced exhaust emissions, more efficient in fuel consumption, providing more responsive traction motors, machine easily turned on in any conditions (cold weather mountain though), the idle is not affected at the height of an area (mountain), and provides ease of maintenance periodically
- Length X width X height: 1.889 x 702 x 1.094 mm
- Wheelbase: 1242 mm
- Lowest distance to the ground: 136 mm
- Empty weight: 107 kg
- Type of order: The backbone
- Type front suspension: Telescopic
- This type of rear suspension: swing arm and dual shock absorbers
- Front tire size: 70/90 - 17 M / C 38P
- Rear tire size: 80/90 - 17 M / C 44P
- Brakes front: double-piston disc
- Brakes rear: single piston disc
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.7 liters
- Engine type: 4 stroke, SOHC, air cooling
- Diameter x measures: 52.4 x 57.9 mm
- Volume measures: 124.8 cc
- Comparison of compression: 9.0: 1
- Maximum power: 9.18 PS/7.500 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 0.99 kgf.m / 5000 rpm
- Engine lubricating oil capacity: 0.7 liter in the periodic replacement
- Auto Clutch: Automatic centrifugal
- Dental transmsi: fixed mesh speed
- Pattern transfer gear: N-1-2-3-4-N (rotary)
- Starter: Pedal and electric
- Battery: 12 V - 3.5 Ah
- Spark plugs: ND U20EPR9 / NGK CPR6EA-9
- Ignition System: Full transistorized